“FAME – INNOVATIVE MODEL for YOUNG ARTISTS CROSS BORDER LABORATORY” is financed within the framework of the Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Programme;
The partners of the Project are: in Italy the Municipality of Civitacampomarano (CB), in Albania the City of Tirana (Lead Partner) and in Montenegro the RTCG – Radio and Television of Montenegro. The Project is aimed at: the creation of a Permanent Cross-border Laboratory for young artists based on an innovative model; the development of innovative cultural formats and services such as performing arts, educational services; cross-collaboration between artistic and traditional enterprises.
The project’s primary outcomes are:
– to assist young artists and CCIs in building an international cross-border network based on an innovative, long-lasting model of collaboration;
– to build stakeholders’ capacity to collaborate on a Permanent Cross-Border Laboratory based on public-private partnership;
– to raise the level of competences, knowledge, and skills of the young artist as well as of the stakeholders involved;
– In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the Project envisages, among other activities, the realization of a pathway for the accompaniment and enhancement of abilities and the creation of new and unique formats and entertainment events for singer-songwriters between 18 and 35 years old.
The “Final cross border FAME event” will be hosted as part of the following events:
– Medimex, June 2022
– Civitacampomarano Festival (CB), June 2022
– Cinzella Festival, July 2022
– Tirana European Youth Capital 2022, September 2022.
-Festival of Podgorica (Montenegro), September 2022
New Vision will be the one responsible for the organization of the concert here by making sure its well established, promoted and special.